This is the center of the American city of Tampa. The camera is installed in the Vaughn Center on the Tampa campus. It offers a magnificent panorama of the educational buildings and other sights of the city.
We can see:
- Sykes Chapel and Center for Faith and Values;
- Sykes Business College, another example of excellent architecture;
- The Human Performance Research Lab and a university sports center;
- to the east, we can see the main building of the Plant Hall University with its magnificent towers and domes;
- in the background are the majestic skyscrapers of Tampa, like the Rivergate Tower and the Bank of America Financial Center.
The University of Tampa was founded almost 100 years ago, in 1931. According to statistics, about 60% of applicants who submitted a complete set of documents and good marks, enter this university. This private university offers financial assistance only to the most successful students. For others, tuition is approximately $20,000 per year.